Christmas Day Dinner
A delicious meal awaits in one of the most stunning settings in Angus. With strict spacing and social distancing measures in place, enjoying your Christmas meal with your family at Woodland Lakes Lodges is something that you can relax and experience in total comfort and peace of mind.
And if the setting isn’t enough, the food produced by our chefs is that of the usual fantastic standard sending your festive taste buds into countless flavours.
- Adults: £59.95
- Child (under 11yrs): £29.95
25th December 2020
Call us on 01845 574824 to book
£10 per person non-refundable deposit required on booking.
Full balance and menu selection required 2 weeks prior to booked date.
- Christmas broth served with crusty roll and butter
- Smoked salmon and prawn terrine, with dill sauce and mixed leaves
- Creamy garlic mushrooms topped with parmesan and crispy bacon
- Homemade chicken liver pate, with festive tomato & apple chutney, warm toast
- Vegan aubergine and chickpea bites
Mains (All dishes served with potatoes and seasonal vegetables)
- Roast turkey with traditional trimmings
- Vegetarian nut roast pie with cranberry, wrapped in shortcrust pastry
- Seabass roasted with rosemary and lemon
- Lamb and red wine casserole, cheddar mash
- Vegan brie, cranberry and kale tart
- Traditional Christmas pudding with brandy sauce
- Homemade lemon cheesecake with mixed berries
- Vegan Christmas pudding
- Hot chocolate fudge cake
- Mince Pies and coffee/tea