Latest News – COVID-19
To give you that much needed peace of mind
At Coppergreen Leisure Resorts, we hope that you are all well and continuing to safeguard you and your loved ones during this difficult time.
As we look to continue to offer you, our valued guests, a safe and relaxing holiday environment following the many updated restrictions and to give you the chance to continue to experience the best of our resorts, we thought it important to update you with a summary of key measures that we have implemented at all four of our resorts.
LATEST UPDATE: 15th July 2021
Whilst government restrictions around COVID-19 have changed dramatically from the 19th July 2021, it is evidently clear that COVID-19 remains with us and confirmed cases continue to be widespread. The safety of our guests and colleagues remain our number one priority so we have looked at how we feel we can best achieve this in the current climate, whilst still providing the best experience for our guests.
We believe this is a very responsible approach in our busy and incredibly sociable environment and we will regularly update and revise our policies when we feel it is safe and or necessary to do so.
For any guests visiting from Monday 19th July onwards, please note the following:-
• Face coverings – for now it will remain company policy for our staff to wear face coverings in indoor public areas and in close contact areas. We kindly request that guests ensure you have a face covering with you when visiting any such areas within the resort.
• Hand sanitising machines – these will remain in place throughout the resorts and we encourage all guests to use these regularly.
• Floor markings – these will also remain in place to ensure social distancing in indoor public areas are maintained.
• Swimming Pool – We are delighted that we can now permit a higher number of visitors at any one time into our pool area, however to monitor these and to provide a better experience for all our guests we will continue to use a booking system for timed 1hour slots.
• Restaurant – We will now be able to accommodate larger groups from mixed households, however booking in advance is still advisable.
As we continue to adapt and re-align our policies to the ongoing changes set out by the government, minor delays or slight inaccuracies to this page can occur and we kindly ask that you bear with us during this time. If you have any questions or require further clarity, please call our team directly on 01845 574824 who can assist.
Frequently Asked Questions
The following FAQs may help answer any immediate concerns you have prior to booking with us.
Q: Can I book with confidence?
A: Absolutely. If we have to close due to a further increase in COVID-19 you will be able to make an amendment to your booking or get a full refund, less a £15.00 booking fee.
Q: How do I know that my lodge holiday will be safe and clean?
A: Whilst our parks have been closed to guests, we have given each lodge and holiday home across our parks an extra deep clean ready for re-opening. A further deep clean will be carried out before you arrive.
We will be providing our Hygiene Safe Assurance (see details below) prior to access been given to your accommodation.
Prior to arrival:
Before you check-in, we will send you an email with all the details and, if you’ve booked with us directly, for some of our Parks, we will send an online registration form to help speed up the check-in process.
Q: What is your Hygiene Safe Assurance (HSA)?
A: Our teams have now been trained in an extended cleaning regime for all accommodation, which is carried out prior to each guest’s arrival.
A 3 stage process has now been adopted:
- Deep clean of the whole holiday home and hot tub (where applicable)
- Anti-bacterial clean of the key touch points such as kitchen appliances, surfaces, door handles, light switches and TV remotes.
- Steam clean on key surfaces, touch points and bathroom surfaces.
It is only after all 3 stages have been completed and checked, will the holiday home be given our HSA.
Q: What facilities will be available?
A: This will depend on Government guidance, our on-site shops will be open. At Woodland Lakes we currently have our new leisure centre with the indoor pool open. We are operating a booking system and so are able to offer swimming to reduced numbers to ensure social distancing is observed.
Q: What will I need to bring with me?
A: Our Parks are self-catering with towels and bed linen provided. We do provide a Welcome Pack, subject to availability, with some basic provisions but you are encouraged to bring your own food and supplies as you require.
Q: What is the check in procedure?
A: Your check in time will be 6pm – this later check in time is to ensure our HSA has been completed.
The check in will take place in our reception where we have social distancing markers laid out. We ask that only one person from your party comes into reception for the check in, so that we can keep numbers to a minimum.
Q: What is the check out procedure?
A: Your check out time is 9:30am – this is slightly earlier than normal to allow us sufficient time to carry out our HSA for the next guest’s arrival